So here it goes…lets see if there is anything exciting about me that will surprise you!
Three Jobs I’ve Had:
2. Lonestar Waitress and Bartender
3. My first … Harris Teeter Cashier
Three Movies I’ve Seen More than Once
1. Fools Rush In with Salma Hayek … LOVE HER!
2. The Notebook (completely agreeing with Laura .. I love Nicholas Sparks!)
3. Mary Poppins … as I sing “just a spoon full of sugar …”
Three Places I’ve Lived:
1. Greensboro, NC (Born)
2. Raleigh, NC (Currently Live)
3. San Andres, Guatemala (Last Summer!)
*4. I secretly (well not so secretly if you are my husband) want to live in Maine.
Three TV Shows I watch:
1. Big Brother, I know ridiculous but I can’t help it. Darn you reality tv!!
2. The Office … coming back in April!!
3. The Cosby Show everyday before General Hospital. Oh the things I will miss once Grad School starts!
Three Places I’ve been:
1. Lake Atitlan and surrounding areas in Guatemala
2. Anchorage, Talkeetna, and everywhere in between, Alaska (Honeymoon!)
3. Valle Crucis, NC (Spot where Wedding Vows were exchanged. I do love it there!)
Three People I’d Like to Meet (Living or Not)
2. The great painters … Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh, or Frida Kahlo
3. This question is hard … for number 3 I am going to alter and say that the person I would love to spend time with (that I have already met) is my family in Guatemala. I miss and think about them everyday.
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Anything Mexican
3. Mellow Mushroom Pizza … this is sad because I can’t have it due to my Celiac disease but oh how I love it so!
Three Places I’d Like to Visit: (I am assuming that I have never been)
2. Back to Alaska, there is so much we didn’t see! I loved it there!
3. Acadia National Park, Maine (I want to camp and wake up where the sun hits America first each morning)
Three Things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Starting Graduate School, a place I never thought I would be.
2. Realizing that our dreams of owning a farm house and land are possible. (Hopefully!)
3. Becoming pregnant.
Three People I’m Tagging:
1. Dana at Old Red Barn Co.
2. Matt and Lisa Harmon
3. and if you are reading this, and haven’t been tagged, consider yourself tagged thanks to yours truly!
Thanks Laura! That was fun