I love these quizzes. And since I am suppose to be resting what better time to do one. I would love to get some responses or see you post on your blog. The answers are so fun to read!!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT??
I have a scar on my right cheek of my face. This is what happened when I held my baby brother. Damn those younger siblings!! (Just playing … love ya!!)
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Pictures of the life I have with my husband. An hand carved wall hanging of an elephant family.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I haven’t had any complaints of any of the above. I do snore when I am sick and congested.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Everything! I love everything from current pop, classic rock, and bluegrass to classical and broadway musicals.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
3:42 ish in the afternoon.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To enjoy every day to the fullest. I think we are so busy going here and going there that I don’t take time to enjoy where I am now.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
Prized possession? I don’t know. Our wedding bands mean the most. Photographs bring the most joy.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope. Although the CT Scan did make me a bit uncomfortable. Must have been the radiation though J
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Myself. I really scared myself when I fell and hit my head. Read all about it a few posts back.
13. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Having my husband taken from me.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I do enjoy to look at my husband.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Well I saw myself being proposed at the Hemlock Bluffs in Cary. That seemed to work out just fine.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Never had an energy drink. Trying to stay away from caffeine. I know … it is a bad time to quit!!
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Awww that is just sad. I would enjoy any pizza topping if I could only eat a pizza. Damn you food allergy!!
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Haha I will go with a Mellow Mushroom Pizza. Oh those were the days.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Animal or cracker? No to the animal and yes to the cracker.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
My family and friends are really thoughtful so that is hard. My husband gave me a card once, he never gives cards, and inside he had written all the holidays that he didn’t give me one and a few in the future. He wrote the most beautiful and lovely note inside. Didn’t cost anything … his love for me is pretty great. Yes I know … corny!!
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
On puppies. I absolutely love golden retriever puppies.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
25. WHO IS THE HOTTEST FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
I absolutely love watching Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Hands down. And I think Reese Witherspoon is adorable. Angelina Jolie is pretty damn sexy too.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Sam our golden retriever and Milo our orange cat. I do love my boys.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Hmm see above!?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Where would they go?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
Okay, I said it. Can you guess?
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Several weeks in Guatemala. The hardest and best experience of my life.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Forgiveness. Giving and receiving.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
Cashier at Harris Teeter.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Hahaha … yes.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I don’t know about soulmates. I do feel that there are people that just “get us” and we “get them”. I feel like timing is everything when talking about love.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My humor and my laugh. I guess they go hand in hand.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No but I wish I had. Maybe someday.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Grad school tuition magically paid.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
3 biological and maybe 1 adopted.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
No real responsibility.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
TGel and Herbal Essence Conditioner.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
So many. I am a huge procrastinator. I would like to change that but I always seem to procrastinate making that change.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe. I keep most people at arm’s length.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?.
Nope. Someone will always get hurt.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Depends. I can yell, cry or hug it out. Sometimes all three.
59. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To have a happy and healthy family.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I should clear out my phone book. I will probably procrastinate doing that.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I was too old.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Maybe too much!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac and Cheese … hold the gluten.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
See my husband and you will know.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
68. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Cosby Show, The Office
69.WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
I won’t lie … I’m rather passive-aggressive about it.
70. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Always, always mint chocolate chip.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
Laptop. Goes with me everywhere.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
More laundry. Watching Big Brother 10 with the husband.
74. WHAT’S THE FASTEST YOU’VE EVER GONE IN A CAR?
I hit 100 once and never again.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yes! It is fun.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Husband. He is on his way home so I need to hurry.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Play with my dog. Craft.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Strange. Hmmm I love to hate ignorant people?!?
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
All the winter months. I do love winter.
83. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Skittles. Any “fruit” candy!!
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes. Luckily I married him.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I can’t really do fast food anymore. Good but kinda sad.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
We have a rotation. Mexican, PF Changs, Pei Wei, Qdoba, Moe’s and then back to Mexican.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. Last thing you watched?
PS I love you. SO FREAKIN’ GOOD.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
The days starting with Thanksgiving and ending with my birthday.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Hahaha … proudly I am an independent. Do not try to put me into categories. Pet peeve of mine!
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Depends on who is offering!!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Well I am going with relationships obviously.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A bit of a shopping spree at Old Navy.
98. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM?
Depends. I fluctuate.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
All school related books. “The Center Cannot Hold” is a memoir of a woman diagnosed with schizophrenia. It is really intense and interesting.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Shesh my parents read this!! I am happily married in every sense of the word.
I tag Laura Robinson. I can’t wait to see you Saturday!!